Tuesday, October 2, 2018

2500 plus Comics #collection (Sanjay Singh)


Sanjay Singh
2500+ Comics Collection

"When I started collecting comics back in Oct 2008, I had only a few comics (40-50). Mostly of Super Commando Dhruva. At that time I had no intention of becoming a comic collector. I started buying comic just to fulfill my childhood dream, having lots of comics. I was not even aware that there are comics collector out there.

I started visiting Sunday Book Market at Daryaganj along with my friend Aakash on each Sunday. And this continued for next 5 Years. I tried not to miss any Sunday. I also visited some old places where I used to go for comics in my childhood. Later I visited out of station places for comics. It has been a great journey from 2008 to 2013.


I ceased to collect comics in 2014. Since then I am purchasing only new comics." #india #icf #comics #indiancomics #indiancomicsfandom #collection #art

2 comments:

  1. Is there any way to get Old Manoj Comics like Kaali Khopdi (Trikaldev), Gajalu ka chakarvyuh (Trikaldev), Ajgar , Mahabali shera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bro. I want old comics. Would u like to sell some to me? That would be greatly appreciated. WhatsApp no- 9861496404

    ReplyDelete